Saturday, May 19, 2007

MetroMint.. Turn on a great health habit!!

I grew up in Illinois putting crushed mint leaves over ice in the summer time for a refresher.. so is it any surprise that MetroMint is now my favorite drink.. unmessed with water with a crisp flavor and a bold splash of mint. And caselots is how I would like to receive this from now on.. I love this..

So when I was telling my health transformation teammates about MetroMint, I sent them the URL rather than just sending them to the grocers or health stores that stock this treat. Alot has changed since I went to the website.. I knew about the 3 other flavors, but what I did not know is that they were shipping and directly... AND having free stuff with a fan club.. now that is some product placement I can get behind.


Other flavors I would like to see--- grapefruit mint, ginger mint, and maybe rosemary mint.. This is something the elegant spas should pick up on too!

No comments: