Friday, January 19, 2007

I believe that love and art can change the world!




You Are Surrealism



Dreamy and idealistic, you've created a world that is all your own.

It's very likely that you've either dabbled in drugs or are naturally trippy.

You are always trying to push beyond the boundaries of your culture and society.

You believe that art, love, and freedom can change the world.

What Art Movement Are You?

This is very true for me, and I am naturally free to be, "trippy". I feel this freedom from my firm belief in art, love, freedom to choose, dream and manifest richer world.. It's all good!

In fact at this time last week I was blogging on my thoughts of The Secret and the Laws of Attraction.. They support the art movement too. When I am free to feel the art, love, and possibilities, answers come faster, the sun shines brighter, and things just happen that way..Less to do with drugs and more to do with possibility and abundance.


No comments: