Saturday, June 23, 2007

Verti-ah go go..

I have wondered recently on my journey which strategy is best to break through the health issues-- it would seem to focus attention on them, is to magnify them, but to be aware of them, is to move through them, to ignore them it seems is to be largely impractical... How then does one manifest health without obsessing over the agitating symptoms that get in the way?

Vertigo was my journey this week.. It came suddenly unexpectedly in the middle of the night, the room was spinning and I could barely make it down the stairs. By the next morning I was experiencing little blackout spots from the outside of my eyes in, so I went to the Emergency Room, sensing that if the spots got much bigger, I could faint, and I really wanted to return to 'normal' equilibrium.

I have found some fascinating work out of Australia's Addison's Disease Association on the linkage between Vertigo and Cushings Syndrome. It seems very difficult to either diagnose, treat, or manage this disorder... And it seems the more I read, the more I think I really need a fresh medical approach to resolve this... I sense that the solution that will work for me is right around the corner, if I could only find that corner.

And then I read Erica's Story, and oh my goodness did I relate! Her talk of migraines, vertigo, PCOS, and of course coming up with perfectly logical reasons why the symptoms were plaguing her. Like Erica, I attributed it to 'not finding the right hormonal balance', stress, overwork, over tired, under rested. Working out 3 times a week and eating lots or a little seemed to have no progressive affect..

So I began to think of the natural balance point for this disorder. It is clear there seems to be a direct relationship between sinus problems, vertigo, and glucose intolerance.. Not sure how, but I am sure that they live in a similar block, if not the same house. Summing up another statement on Cushings,

"If the Cushing's Syndrome is curable, or if iatrogenic Cushing's Syndrome must remain, these individuals will have to cope with persistent fatigue, muscle weakness, abdominal and facial weight gain, depression, mood swings, and all the other signs and symptoms mentioned earlier. Regular visits to a physician for examinations, blood tests, and treatments of infections and complications will be necessary and are often viewed as a sever burden."

Can Natural Homeopathic Solutions be applied?

Allopaths
seem aware of the cause, what of the natural fix?

No comments: