Sunday, November 12, 2006

Affirmations and Gratitude

Looking back on a busy week, I will prepare to welcome next week with a view of goals, manifesting results, appreciation for life.. I am using a http://hfcareernetwork.com/ProsperityBaguaManifest.html lifestyle "bagua" approach to my life.



GOALS FOR THE WEEK:
====================
- Managed Key Work Deliverables.
- Begin gratitude decluttering for Thanksgiving-- on whole house.
- Finish up on available jobs, candidates, splits.
o Extend eCandidates qualification program and process flow.

- Complete a Sales and Marketing Plan for the next quarters revenue attraction.
- Health Program bump up cardio, catch up on isometrics, 3 times weight training.
- Renew and Reconnect 3 Personal Relationships.

1. Attracting Abundant Wealth:
- Affirm Prosperity as my divine right.
- Refine message of intention towards abundance.
- Wealth/Success focus in moments of negative energy.

2. Evolving Self, Career, Work Direction:
- Deliver Performance Mapping.
- Close Calendar for October, Open November.
- Review updates on Criticality Communications Plan.
- Review updates on Helios FAQ and Comms Plan.

3. Foundations on Knowledge, Harmony, and Wisdom:
- Explore and visualize Successful Sales and Marketing Knowledge

4. Foundations on Health:
- Nights that I am busier I have more nights of restorative sleep.
- Log workouts and metabolic diet progress.
- Choice triggers for awareness during work related stressors.

Affirmations:
=============
* I delight in possibility and prosperity thinking and am experiencing the dramatic changes in all areas of life! Choose to find a positive in all things and it quickly becomes a habit that quickly transforms and enriches my life experience.

* I have unlimited choices, with opportunities abounding! Prosperity presents itself in abundant and unexpected ways-- a reminder that the universe, not type A hardwork, is the source.

* I drink in prosperity as a conscious choice. I am confident, optimistic and look forward to new challenges.

Dawn
http://linkedin.com/in/dmular

No comments: