Friday, November 03, 2006

Prosperity Gifts: Feel(ing) Free To Prosper


Concerned introspection for how I was going to create a new market for the many deserving candidates that needed jobs when my "day job" was demanding the work of nearly 2 people? Now in my new program and life experience, I know to pay attention to words, to create more of what I want then what I don't want in life.

I value the integrity of my work product. The drive to deliver a good work product in my job and my business, was creating a challenge to manage, working several times the normal job of my day job, plus the business, plus my husband has been in Canada, Wisconsin, Colorado, California, and some place else I can't remember in the past month, so I am also single parenting. Somehow the energy has been there for all activities and they have all continued.

The First Prosperity Gift to my life was the Feel Free to Prosper Program. In addition to all other activities, I am working with a Prosperity Coach, Marilyn Jennet, who is teaching me how to overcome unconscious obstacles and create opportunities.

Applying her "Feel Free to Prosper" program, changes started working, curiously in every area of my life- home, work, and business. In fact, there is no other way I can explain the very curious nature of people asking me to do what I already have, almost as if the universe knows it is time to support my network, whether or not I have the time and energy, I will be provided the resources.

Now is one of the best times to refer or be looking for work! After years of trying to perfect our talent for attracting jobs that help our friends, we have discovered the source for making this stuff happen with less personal effort on our part, while still leveraging the power of community, and giving you more access to people who really have great competitive opportunities. Plus in the past weeks, many of HFCN job seekers have landed great opportunities.

This week Helping Friends initiated a serious major and synchronous partnership that will result in quality regular jobs being sent daily. Suddenly the issues of time and sourcing has been solved WHETHER I am available to create direct new opportunity or not!


Two activities underway now.
HFCN's new eNews is coming out in the next few days and we have started partnerships with several excellent recruiters who want to gain access to the resumes of job seekers for great opportunities now. We are just working out the details for how to 'exchange' the leads-- them providing job opportunities, 'HFCN' providing them resumes.. also have found interest in our eCandidates program so all this is very exciting, very win win.

My Prosperity Coach Marilyn Jenett has kindly agreed to bring a customized Feel Free To Prosper program to HFCN. Monday, November 20, 2006 6 pm Pacific/7 pm Mountain /8 pm Central/9 pm Eastern -- she usually sells the series of audio telecourses but the custom interaction is much more exciting-- and for a great price!


I am seeing STARS and I can't wait to see more. Please let others who were laid off know about the network and our resources. We have big plans for programs that give results to job seekers, or those looking to develop their skills where they are! Know of folks looking to hire, put them in touch too.. We are going to make this work! Fun stuff for sure.

Resources:
Seeing STARS

Dawn Mular's Facebook profile
Job SeekersP , Register as a New Candidate

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Dawn, thanks for posting, albeit a while ago now. How have things worked out since this post - I know there's been the awful financial crisis and the slow growth we all keep hearing about day after day. I have now resorted to Not watching the news - and I can tell you that I recommend this. My psychological diet now consists of positive films and documentaries, and books.
Thanks. Kim, still reading law of attraction books.