Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gratitude for My Feng Shui life..

It has been such a busy week-- work has been busy, business has been inspirational, and my health is sooo on the upward swing.

Yes, it is fair to say I am feeling very free to prosper, to stay productive at this pace, and experiencing some amazing health benefits too. My 7 year old son has started noticing this transformation and says "Mom, you are getting skinny."

I love working out in Yoga Attire.. and have a whole wardrobe of workout attire to handle my program which now includes some level of physical activity every day. Well after a month, and getting a few inches freer and healthier I have begun sleeping at night again-- something I have not done since January! That itself was wonderful, and then today, while I appreciate the compliments from my family, I have not felt different, and have deliberately not followed the scales around, instead working a program of rigor..

Today while running around getting ready for this busy week, I had to actually GO HOME and change pants because they were falling off of me! That is not at all a problem, but a delight, as the universe is telling me to stay the course, but for gosh sakes, change your workout attire, to something a little smaller!

On the Business Networking Front I am excited to share the Feel Free to Prosper seminar on prosperity with those who are registered to join us. The Blog'o the week is on Business Networking to create Prosperity/Results.

For Job Seekers, I am pleased to report over a dozen new jobs are in this weekend, and more are coming in this week. Those who think they are going to wait until after the holidays are missing out on some rigorous opportunity for sure!
* eNews Job Leads Newsletter.
* eCandidates LinkedIn HFCN Career Marketing Service.
* Attracting Readiness for Career Success.

Dawn
http://linkedin.com/in/dmular

LinkedIn HFCN Community: Business Blog:
Join our LinkedIn Group and Yahoo Group.

No comments: